
It is an
absolutely beautiful day out today (not even 80 degrees when we went to the park). Perfect weather for playing outside. Today we went and played at the park that is about three minutes from our home. We had so much fun. My absolute favorite thing to do is be outside with children. I often want to be outside but something, usually cooking or feeding a baby keeps me in...but not today. The only thing that could have made this day better is had Nate been home from work, but I am thankful for the wonderful time that I had.
 |
| rent took this picture of me and the kids. He loves taking pictures, I think he is getting pretty good. |

T
How fun! We have been enjoying the beautiful weather too! I love how beautiful the sky is in all of the pictures, so blue with perfect white clouds. Looks like a storybook!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me enjoy your "play time through pictures". Such fun!!!! By the way, send the blue ski to NH--we are getting very little of it lately.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sending me the link to your blog! I loved looking at the pictures of your kids and reading about them! I guess I didn't realize how quickly your kids had grown. They are beautiful! I love your new house and the setting! Right out in the cornfields! How perfect! Thanks for finding me on here! I am thrilled.
ReplyDelete