Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Christmas Cookies

We baked Christmas cookies and it was so much fun! The boys loved playing with the flour, making shapes and decorating.

Aliya was not sure what to think of her cookie at first, but after the first taste she knew she was in love!
Trent loves cooking and when it is cookies it is even better!


Dylan was covered in flour by the time we were done. He had it all over his clothes and in his hair!
This was the funniest moment of the night. After watching the boys say "cheese", Aliya leaned into the camera and said "cheese" as loud as she could. It was so clear. Trent cheered and we all got a huge smile watching her learn something new!!!!

Comments

  1. That last photo of Aliya is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she is old enough to say big-girl words like "cheese" already. What a sweet-heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    I think these blogs are wonderful, a great way to keep up with your lives....you know, all you youth group kids...I usually read and don't comment, but the cookies, well, that is something I have been doing with my boys since they were your boys'ages. Josh is 25 and married, and yes,we still bake and decorate cookies together. (Josh managed to marry someone with great decorating talent!) I am looking forward to doing this with the grandkids someday! All of these things that you do with your kids is truly an investment in the years to come. You're a good Mom!
    Love you, Susan Long

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment