Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Feeling Loved




  My Mother's Day was amazing.  I woke up to a little girl handing me breakfast in bed.  Aliya remembered all by herself that it was Mother's Day. She went downstairs, poured a bowl of fruit loops and milk and brought them up to me.  She was so proud of herself and she made me feel so loved.




I was given love notes,

From Dylan


 flowers, and home made jewelry from Aliya.

It was a special Mother's Day because this was the first year the kids did everything on their own.  No prompting from Dad.  I love how sweet their gifts were.  Each gift was very special to me because of the love they put into them.

We spent the whole day just goofing off together.  Playing at the playground, browsing toys at Toys R Us and the Disney store.  It was absolutely perfect.

Comments

  1. You know you are loved when they make it from the heart. It sounds like you had a terrrrric day and you deserved it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment