Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

My (not so) Little Trent Aaron


I can't get over how grown up Trent is.  He is a zillion percent boy and loves to be crazy and have fun, however, everyday I see him acting a little more like a man. I keep wondering
  where the last nine (nearly ten) years have gone.  Trent has completed reading the entire Harry Potter Series, can multiply and divide, and knows what a subject and predicate is.  He knows more about DNA then I do, and can talk in depth on the life of Leonardo Da Vinci.  His favorite things to do are model railroad and play Legos.  He often stays up until 10:00 at night reading a book because he is just so excited to for the story that he "just can't stop reading". Trent has learned and grown (4' 9" now!) so much.  I love this little big boy to pieces. 

Trent made a catapult to compete against other students this year.  He loved this project!