Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Fun Anniversary Plans



 Nate and I celebrated our 17th anniversary in such a wonderful way this year. Nate took the day off of work so that we could spend the whole day together. We went to the beach during the day and then in the evening drove down to Boston for a sunset cruise. It was absolutely perfect and I'm so thankful for the time we got together. The beach was foggy and cool and yet so fun to walk around and see the sights as we held hands and talked. The sunset Cruise was peaceful in a way in which I thought a city never could be. The time we got together is something that will last in my memories for a lifetime.  It was so nice to make a day that was intentionally about the two of us. I am so thankful for the wonderful marriage we have and the amazing friendship that he provides me with every day. Seventeen years of being happily married, I am a very lucky lady.