Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Storm is Coming

 

When you go to the store and there is no hand sanitizer or Lysol it is a very strange day. Empty shelves are something I am not used to seeing in the US which is known for its abundance. Coronavirus has come to the United States. It started with a single man in Washington state who had recently traveled to China and now each day the number of cases is rising. I felt a bit like Dorthy when I went to the store and I wanted to say 'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'  I don't know exactly how I feel but it is something very similar to when the sky turns yellow and you know a tornado could touch down at any minute or completely miss your town. I just have that uneasy feeling that a storm is coming.