Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Back To Work

 


I am so happy to say that Nate is starting back at work today. It is good news, and I know that fact.  It is thrilling, stress-relieving, and something to be so joyful and thankful for.  However, I will miss his smile during the day, the way he makes me laugh, the quiet times, the music, the joy he has given me each day he has been home.  I am so thankful for the good that has been mixed into the bad in this weird and bizarre year. Nate and I have spent more time together this past year than we have ever been able to before. It must be a good sign for our marriage when I can say that after being with him day in, and day out, for the last eight months, I miss him already and I can't wait for him to get home.