Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

There is no stopping her now...


Aliya is on the move! She has been army crawling for about a month now and is getting faster every day. She is a determined little girl and now has found a way to get what she wants without any help and because of that my job has gotten a little harder. If only she always just wanted toys and not the tiny little piece of paper no one can see but her!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! This is what I have to look forward to???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliya is on the move and Dylan is getting ever so big. Happy Birthday honey Dylan! Hope it was a great one. Not too may kids get a brand new home for their birthday. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Dylan got the house for his birthday, I can't wait to see what you buy for Trent! I still can't believe he is going to be five soon!

    Aliya is adorable! Her proud smile of accomplishment melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Fun! Kinsey also loves to eat paper and various other things that I had NO idea were on the floor! I unfortunately have had to fish things out of her mouth on numerous occasions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment