We enjoyed a thrilling weekend cheering on Trent at a robotics competition. I really believe that kids need something that they choose to learn that gives them a sense of pride and accomplishment and robotics is that thing for Trent. The competition was so tight and the enthusiasm in the building was contagious and in the end Trent's team walked away with the Safety Award as well as making it in to the finals! While the days were long there was nowhere in the world that I would have rather been then cheering on Trent and his team.
We enjoyed a thrilling weekend cheering on Trent at a robotics competition. I really believe that kids need something that they choose to learn that gives them a sense of pride and accomplishment and robotics is that thing for Trent. The competition was so tight and the enthusiasm in the building was contagious and in the end Trent's team walked away with the Safety Award as well as making it in to the finals! While the days were long there was nowhere in the world that I would have rather been then cheering on Trent and his team.






