Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Making the Most of the Small Moments.


It seems like many days are so busy that they can get crowded in by to-do list. I love when we make the most of small moments and the opportunities that are available even if just for a brief time. The other day we had a few moments and we were able to sneak in a quick trip to the beach. It didn't take long to enjoy the beautiful ocean air and time together and I was so glad that we made the effort to use the time we had. It was wonderful to see the kids smile and to hear the ocean crashing against the shore. While I truly wish the whole family could have been there I was still thankful that at least we did what we could with the time that we had. I hate the thought of wasted minutes and I love when we collect memories every chance we get.