Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Glasses



On my goals list for 2019 was to make an eye doctor appointment.  It was truly a simple task but I put off making appointments as if they were as complicated as rocket science.  I am happy to say that I finally have checked this task off my list of "To-Do's" and thanks to that appointment I am wearing glasses.  I really had no strong feelings one way or another about glasses, if I needed them, I needed them. I will say that one advantage of them, beyond the obvious ability to see better, is the smile and support I got from the family about how great I look in my new glasses.  Aliya, in particular, has been so extremely kind about the situation and has been going out of her way to let me know how much she likes them on me and I can't help but wonder if a bit of her enthusiasm comes from us sharing another common bond.  It is a great feeling when you have the support of others in all the big things that life can dish out as well as the small things, like needing glasses.

Comments

  1. ti love this picture of you and Aliya. Such a great mother daughter picture. The strong family resemblance is unbelievable. She is a mini you. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment