Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Friends

My sweet kids were extra sweet together today...four beautiful pictures of them being the happy friends that they are!




I went out today for about three hours and in that time I heard from four different people "you sure do have your hands full!!" Now, no one says this in a mean way...I am sure that a grocery cart full of groceries and three children under five does not look like an easy or fun task to those looking on, but for me, it is a wonderful thing. I look at it this way...I have the honor of being the mom of these three beautiful children. I watch how much fun they have together and how they look for each other as soon as one has left the room, the way they fight over a toy yet don't want to be separated and I realize that all of the laundry, dishes, diaper changes, strain on the budget, and everything else is completely worth it. Not for one moment would I wish my "full hands" away. Their excitement with each other and being able to have a friend around constantly is so wonderful to watch. They are a blessing every day of my life.

Comments

Post a Comment