Trent amazes me each day. He is smart, creative, funny, and can accomplish anything he sets his mind to do. While, I love all of those wonderful characteristics of him my favorite is his sweet and loving heart. This wonderful boy asks me almost every day how my back is feeling. I hurt it in March and while most people forgot quickly about it, he remembers and offers to rub it for me. Each day he helps with something he doesn't need to do. He offers to put away some food that was taken out or picks up a blanket that is not his to fold. Best of all, Trent still stops every time he sees a wild flower growing, picks it and runs to give it to me. It makes me melt. He genuinely has a heart of gold and it makes me speechless sometimes when I think of how lucky I am to be his mother.
Trent amazes me each day. He is smart, creative, funny, and can accomplish anything he sets his mind to do. While, I love all of those wonderful characteristics of him my favorite is his sweet and loving heart. This wonderful boy asks me almost every day how my back is feeling. I hurt it in March and while most people forgot quickly about it, he remembers and offers to rub it for me. Each day he helps with something he doesn't need to do. He offers to put away some food that was taken out or picks up a blanket that is not his to fold. Best of all, Trent still stops every time he sees a wild flower growing, picks it and runs to give it to me. It makes me melt. He genuinely has a heart of gold and it makes me speechless sometimes when I think of how lucky I am to be his mother.
.jpg)


