Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Full Summer Days

Our summer days have been busy but in the best of ways.  We wake up each morning with nothing planned and go to bed each night having filled our day with sunshine and smiles.  It has been glorious!

 

 The kids have loved going on bike rides and their favorite part is biking down the hills in the school parking lot.  Total freedom!

  We have done science experiments that have led to huge messes and smiles alike. 


  While I did not plan on my new electric pencil sharpener providing entertainment, it has for my little girl.  Aliya believes it is the best invention ever and I dare you to try and find a dull pencil in my house.


 We have had fun exploring nature.

The kids have enjoyed having time to play with old toys.  GeoTrax are a toy that has lasted years and years in my house and still provides the kids with hours of fun!

 
And of course we have found every excuse possible to get wet!

It has been a great summer with these sweet kiddos and I am so thankful for each day and every smile.