
Dylan loves all things Lego. So, this year when the Lego Movie came out he was so excited to see it. When it came time for his birthday party he had no trouble choosing a theme. Lego Movie Party it was! This party came with a few challenges, for example how to decorate. The movie has a constantly changing setting so Dylan picked a few of his favorites. We had a construction decorations, cloud cookoo land decorations, and regular movie decorations. We really had the ability to do anything we wanted and that it made it a ton of fun. We hung rainbows, clouds, construction tape, and balloons, We decorated for a week and by the time it was all done, Dylan was jumping up and down and said he absolutely loved it.
 |
| Trent got in on the decorating fun and made us some amazing Lego creations. |
 |
| We decided to let each person make their own Lego man (or gal) plate. It was fun to see what they created! |

We played many games, all involving the Lego movie theme, but I think the favorite was handcuffed donuts.

Dylan loved all of his gifts, and was so excited to receive so many Lego Movie sets...this isn't even all of them!!!
It was a great birthday and my wonderful little boy smiled the whole time. He was so excited for every little detail of his party and I was so excited to see him so happy! Oh, and one last very important detail he got to have three sleepovers! One with his cousin Jon, one with his friend Jacob and one with his cousin Andrew. I don't know if I will ever be able to top all that fun, but I am sure I will try to next year.