
Aliya loves making play-doh and has become quite the expert. She especially loves when she gets to make it with a lot of different colors!

We had a great time hiking this weekend. It was nice to spend some time outside in the gorgeous weather while enjoying my sister and her family.

The kids enjoyed watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the drive-in and Nate and I enjoyed the family time. Honestly, the movie was the most boring kids movie we ever sat through...but don't tell our sweet kids that.

This was by far the longest game possible of Monopoly (which was interrupted for a quick dance party). The kids insisted on sharing their money anytime someone was running low. The game truly could never come to an end, but their kindness warmed my heart.

I love these messy rooms! I am going to miss Legos all over the floor when the kids are at school, so I have been a little more relaxed on them making a big mess in the name of summer playtime.

We also have spent a lot of time in the sunshine playing games and getting wet.