Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Summer Bucket List

 We have been checking more and more items off of our summer bucket list.   We have had our nature scavenger hunt and it was such a hit that we have done it over and over again.

  We have built a fort castle in our woods.  It is a secret place.  I'd tell you where, but then I would no longer be a member of this super cool club! They had dreams of building a castle that was up high in a tree. They used scrap wood and made walls, floors and a ladder to climb into the tree. They say it is exactly how they dreamed it would be...I love the power of imagination. 


  We have also played family frisbee and baseball with my very favorite team. 


We have 10 days left in our summer and still have a few more fun activities to do. Overall, I would say that our summer has been amazing!  It is hard to believe how much fun we have packed into just two months!